I think it is entirely possible that the blogosphere is entirely too big already (like the internet itself) and according to the experts at Technorati.com, there is a new blog born every second. But are these blogs worth anything? What are they about really? If you host your blog with Blogspot, as I am doing, then you are probably familiar with the 'blogthis' search bar at the top of the page that is (supposed to be) there as part of your terms of service with Blogger. There is a button that anyone can click that takes them from the blog they are on to a random blog somewhere else. There are template tricks that prevent this bar from appearing, but assuming it is there, a reader can simply 'channel-surf' from one blog to the next if they feel like it, but I don't see a reason at this time to do so. Here are the random results I got just now, and a short description of what I found there.
- yu's whimsicals and idiocies
- A personal blog from Singapore, talking about love, a trip to Sydney (Australia) complete with pictures of fireworks and collages, a tagboard, and a post-dated post from April 1st, in 2000 (before Blogger was around).
in life, not everything is predictable, just as not everything is unpredictable too. life is full of uncertainties, u'll never know when it'll be taken away from u. live everyday in the present; u won't regret. yesterday is past, tomorrow is too far. time is never too late. it's all 'bout treasuring that counts.
This blog currently appears to be having a problem caused by Blogger's recent changes with posting images causing the body or content to not line up properly with the side navigation. Go to Blogger's Help Page to fix this.
- Collard Patch
- A heavily Adwords supported site, about recipes, links to other blogs.
The Collard Patch is a friendly place where you are welcome to visit as long as you don't step on the collards. Please share your recollections, recipes, and musings.
The writer has
...a variety of interests, which are reflected in publishing and writing. I love Internet marketing, writing cookbooks and novels, nursing, and caring for a dog. Most of all, I love hearing what other people think.
- passing thoughts
- Blog by Viji from Bangalore in India, with quotes, pictures, political humor
- welcome morning
- An incoherent (in english) blog by a poster in Indonesia, with one post with a record 9+
font colorchanges in one paragraph.
- anne beaver thomsen
consumed with the thoughts of a handsome and smart philosopher and the greatness of nutella
Bridal showers, golf lessons and sarcasm:
my life is just so exciting i can hardly stand it.
- Corrupted Mind
- I SPAM U is in the URL, but this guy (Sathya Sankaran) was apparently ruined by Education.
I was born Brilliant. Education ruined me...
- Though this blogger is from Thailand and I don't know the language, I can tell from the few minimal posts here that this is a developer, with links to MSDN and some example code with
Public Function IsRightDigit(ByVal tmpCitizenID As String) As Boolean
- From a Room in Roppongi
- Another blogger from the far east, this time Tokyo, Japan. A mom's blog, with pictures of her children and family, a flickr board and random links. It would also appear that she took part in the MIT blogger survey -- just like me!
- pieces of memories
- Here is the first blog with a very custom template, with cutesy icons, Japanese, cartoons, tagboards and stuff in scrollable iframes. I don't think it is in english. Of course, I couldn't go a full ten rolls of the random blog wheel without getting one that had purposely or accidentally removed the blogger navbar at the top -- forcing me to start over again.
- Detrás de mi ventana...
- And our last entry here is a blog in Spanish,
Mi propio espacio para divagar sobre lo que yo quiera...
I'm so very surprised that I didn't land on a SPAM-BLOG. They are getting numerous lately and despite the fact that in order to post entries, Blogger makes you jump through hoops, so many of them appear to be posted by some sort of automated process. Anyway, despite the above descriptions, some of these blogs are junk and some are not, even if none of them are Spam-blogs.
Don't like these blogs that I found? Discover your own golden nuggets in a random BlogSpot Blog.