Even though I've been kind of complaining about Blogger today, I do quite like the Monthly Archive feature where the menu breaks out in a great-looking list. I'm going to paste it here in duplicate but it most likely won't work exactly the same since I removed some of the
- ► December (9)
- ► October (6)
- ► September (6)
- BLOGGER SCREWED ME!
- James A. Arconati
- Happy Birthday Jon!
- Qlock - World Clock
- @ Lonny's Place Again (12:12am Locally)
- @ Tami's Place in Brooklyn (10:26pm Locally)
- @ Lonny's Place (10:45pm Locally)
- Start Spreading The News ...
- Musical Holocron: New York, New York - Frank Sinat...
- Beautiful Day - Sermon About U2 and Their Ministry...
- ► July (5)
- ► June (4)
- The Darth Side: Memoirs of a Monster
- Star Wars Emoticon
- One Night at the Roberts Orpheum Theater
- Meeting Rob Thomas
- Rob Thomas: Concert & Meet & Greet
- STAR WARS Episode III - The Video Game
- MC Christmas Party - 2004
- BBspot - Top 11 Characters Not Appearing in Reveng...
- Blogger Help : How do I change my site feed settin...
- MSNBC - Lucas calls new 'Star Wars' film a 'tearje...
- Sometimes 'life' gets way too serious...
- Help for Tsunami Victims
- Arconati.us Archive
- Target : Star Wars
- Which type of candy are you? - Quizilla
- I have my tickets to Star Wars...
- Jon & Kelly's Garage
- LiningUp.net - Get in Line for Star Wars Episode I...
- Hello again, Star Wars line...
- More Anti-Star Wars blathering
- Hello, Star Wars line...
- Word of the Day and Add instant word lookup for yo...
- Google Search: arconati
- Popular Baby Names - Results for Olivia
- Popular Baby Names - Results for Reese
- ► April (27)
- ► 2004 (33)
One thing that I noted about this in review was that 2005 was a much busier year than 2006. Mostly this is because of April and May, the months leading up to Star Wars Episode III. Also in 2005, I tended to simply use my blog as a quick way to bookmark or link to something I thought was interesting without really writing much about it. In 2006, I discovered del.icio.us, and this became the quickest and best way to do that.
Etched forever into history by James Arconati @ 12:18 PM